During the coming year, NRCA members will notice a significant increase in membership benefits and services that will help improve their businesses and promote NRCA member roofing professionals.
In addition, NRCA is offering special membership incentives for joining NRCA as well as for current members who renew their membership by Sept. 30.
Those who join NRCA by Oct. 15 will pay the 2014 dues rate, and their memberships will be valid through 2015.
Members who renew their memberships by Sept. 30 will receive their choice of $200 in NRCA Bonus Bucks to purchase additional NRCA products or $100 in NRCA Bonus Bucks and a free hardcover copy of the 2015 edition of The NRCA Roofing Manual.
Why is NRCA membership so important to the roofing industry?
There are many reasons NRCA membership is essential to the success of roofing professionals and the advancement of the roofing industry.
An NRCA membership allows roofing professionals to continue to lead the roofing industry, enhance its image and increase its level of professionalism. In addition, when working together as a collective body, NRCA is able to achieve results that otherwise would not be achieved. And as NRCA’s membership numbers grow, so does its ability to make significant contributions for its members and the roofing industry.
NRCA is providing new benefits and developments for members, including:
- Access to legal counsel and services for contractor members through the National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC), including sample contract revisions, regulatory compliance information, and the latest legal news and court cases
- Timely, relevant and free education, including monthly webinars, Industry Issue Updates and Special Reports that cover technical, safety, risk management, regulatory and legislative developments
- Access to all four volumes of The NRCA Roofing Manual and updates when they occur
- Updated insider information through NRCA’s For Members Only newsletter and Professional Roofing magazine delivered in print and electronically every month
- Expanded industry news coverage through NRCA E-News, now delivered twice per week
- Money-saving affinity programs, including FedEx, Shell, Firestone Auto Care, Choice Hotels and many others
- Increased public relations efforts to elevate the image of the roofing industry, roofing contractors and the roofing trade; inform consumers about the importance of choosing NRCA professional roofing contractors; and update and promote our new consumer website, www.everybodyneedsaroof.com
- Fighting on behalf of NRCA members to address increased regulatory and legislative activity and take on issues that directly affect the interests of the roofing industry
- More access to staff experts as we expand our technical and enterprise risk management sections to produce new programs and publications and serve the needs and concerns of members
To learn more about the benefits of an NRCA membership, visit www.nrca.net/Membership.